- 1000 Miles (20 Miles/week):
As of 1/2/17 – Week 1:18.1/1000
I nailed this. I couldn’t run for 6 weeks and I still got this done before October ended.
2. #Kill22 Challenge: Add a push up a day to the challenge.
- Day 2: Check
Yeah, this one fizzled out quickly. I wish I had looked at this list more often, I would have realized I had blown it.
3. 2 Rounds (4 months) of Beachbody “Insanity”
I knew I was blowing this one. In my defense I have been going to a fitness bootcamp regularly, but it’s no where near this level of workout. Time to amp it up
4. Spartan Trifecta
- Additional Sprint Scheduled (x2 Trifecta?)
My injury in June kept me from running a bunch of races I really wanted to do, and specifically at least one Spartan Sprint. I did complete the trifecta, but with the Fenway Stadium Sprint (2.2 miles), so it feels a bit hollow. I am registered for 2/3 of the trifecta in 2018 with a trifecta pass in my hand so x2 Trifecta seems doable.
5. 2 Half Marathons – one of which will be less than 2 hours
Did 3 halfs, 2 in less than 2 hours and the third was a trail race so not really the same thing.
6. I will attempt at least 5 things that I’m not convinced I can complete
- To succeed, you cannot fear failure.
- Fear is a liar, desperate to convince you that you cannot succeed.
Completed. 3-2 on the Failure Opportunities. Sine metu ad metam